CTIF renewed MOU with FEU at signing ceremony in Madrid
Thank you for choosing Automatic Translation. Currently we are offering translations from English into French and German, with more translation languages to be added in the near future. Please be aware that these translations are generated by a third party AI software service. While we have found that the translations are mostly correct, they may not be perfect in every case. To ensure the information you read is correct, please refer to the original article in English. If you find an error in a translation which you would like to bring to our attention, it would help us greatly if you let us know. We can correct any text or section, once we are aware of it. Please do not hesitate to contact our webmaster to let us know of any translation errors.
CTIF and FEU renewed their Memorandum of Understanding in Madrid on Friday November 4th. Signing officers duringthe signing event were Stephan Wevers, President of FEU, and Milan Dubravac, President of CTIF.
united by a (common) profile of shared beliefs, interests, and mutual trust. The FEU aims to be a strong voice for fire and rescue services.
FEU aims to promote and facilitate sharing of knowledge, exchange of best practices and collaboration between fire services within Europe. With this in mind, we are offering an exciting and innovative development program for European fire officers, which is called the Officer Development Program (ODP). Read more about FEU
The text below which outlines the cooperation between FEU, , and CTIF International Association of Fire Services.
- Federation of the EUropean fire officers (FEU) and the Comité Technique lnternational de prevention et d'extinction de Feu (CTIF) share a common mission of advancing the fire service through the exchange of experience and information.
- Accordingly, the FEU and CTIF, operating under this Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), agree to the following:
- Whenever possible, the participating parties will cooperate on strategic themes that are important for both organizations in the future. Once a year, the parties will coordinate on the themes and act together in this regard.
- Whenever possible, the respective presidents and executive directors/secretaries attend and actively participate in each organization's conferences and meetings to cooperatively advance the goals and objectives of each organization through jointly agreed upon projects and programs.
To support these cooperative endeavours, the participating parties to this MOU will provide complimentary registrations for the respective presidents and/or executive directors/secretaries to attend the respective organization's annual conference/annual general assembly. Roundtrip airfare and all other related expenses to the respective conference/annual general assembly will be the responsibility of each attending organization (e.g. the FEU will pay the airfare and related expenses for its president and/or executive secretary to attend the CTIF annual general assembly and the CTIF will pay the airfare and related expenses for its president and/or executive director to attend the FEU Annual Conference). Neither organization will incur any other expenses related to this MOU.
- The term of this MOU is for a period of five (5) years from the effective date of this agreement, which may be extended upon mutual agreement of the parties. Either party may terminate this MOU upon thirty (30) days written notice.