The CTIF Tunnelfire Working group met virtually
CTIF Tunnel Fire Working Group - Virtual Meeting December 17th 2020.
08.00 – 11.00 (Central European Time.)
- Minutes from the last WG meeting in Haugesund.
- Project Haugesund: ”Time of survival inside a vehicle in a tunnel fire. How much smoke come into the vehicle.”
Per Arne Lindvik, Norway.
- Presentation – Ziegler. Fabian Schmidt/Zivko Grcic.
Topics from last meeting. Discussion.
- Tunnel fire projects – Sharing of information.
- Specifications of work/technics in tunnel fires. Experiences from the countries.
- Use of ventilation/fans in tunnel fires.
- Tunnel Fire incidents the last year.
- Constructions of tunnels.
- How many persons and fire trucks normally respond to a tunnel fire. Peter Søe, Denmark
- Language problems – tunnels between countries. Peter Søe, Denmark.
Ole J. Hansen
Preliminary Secretary Tunnel Fire/Vice president CTIF