Fire Prevention Commission annual meeting 2016
Thank you for choosing Automatic Translation. Currently we are offering translations from English into French and German, with more translation languages to be added in the near future. Please be aware that these translations are generated by a third party AI software service. While we have found that the translations are mostly correct, they may not be perfect in every case. To ensure the information you read is correct, please refer to the original article in English. If you find an error in a translation which you would like to bring to our attention, it would help us greatly if you let us know. We can correct any text or section, once we are aware of it. Please do not hesitate to contact our webmaster to let us know of any translation errors.
Fire Prevention Commission is organizing 2016 annual meeting. Meeting will take place in London UK, from June 13. to 15. and will be hosted by European Fire Sprinkler Network. A preliminary agenda is attached. Fire Prevention Commission welcomes CTIF members states representatives to join us at the meeting. Please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Ales Jug (Fire Prevention Commission Chairman) to get more information (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Announcement of spring 2016 CTIF Fire Prevention Commission Meeting
CTIF Fire Prevention Commission will hold annual meeting on June 13. -15. Meeting will be hosted by
European Sprinkler Network and will take place in London UK. Plan to discuss:
1. New Fire Prevention Commission members
2. E-learning documents – Where are we and what to do in the future?
a. Adding a new documents
b. Organizing a library
c. Make a user friendly CTIF web page
3. Fire safety in Entertainment facilities – discussion about a proposed guideline
4. Active fire protection systems – Residential fire suppression systems
5. Fire safety as an important part of a holistic safety process (Safe Cities, Safe Community, etc.)
6. Cooperation with other CTIF (and other – CFPA, NFPA, FEU,) commissions – can we optimize